Sunday, May 18

Love me Forever...


Arms wide open
I wait for you
Come drown me
With:
Your caressing touches
The enveloping love
Lets mingle as one
No one to see
When ends you and begins me...


Let your breath mingle with mine,
The sweet smell of ecstasy
Seems just so divine...
The rhythm of your beats
Take me over
Let Serenity, togetherness and security
Of your presence
Get embedded in my heart
for the long nights and day...


You've emboldened me
to ford that mountain
Lets rise the peak
For you've made me feel your presence
The mark of your love
refuses to allay


So kiss me
Caress me
Make me yours
Like you are forever mine
Drive away every thought sane
Because feelings have no words
No boundaries
or Name
Just feel me
Like I feel you

Hug me and Make me stay
Rain, I feel you, see you stray....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! Whoa!! Whoa!!
You hide behind the covers and hit from behind!! Romance and Deepshikha!!! A lethal combination :)
Man!! U can do romance and how!!!

Anonymous said...

first i am trying to understand the poem..:)
u and romantic poem.. :O

Voice said...

Ahmm Ahmm

u and romance
that is the comment from two people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U need a bf :)

Deepshikha said...

@ At: Hello!! I may not be the mushy gooey stuff lover, still I like romances... and was this romantic I dont think so!!!

@Abi: Yayy!!! u r back on my blog!!!
understood?

@Voice: No yaar I def don't need a bf, I already have so many best friends ;)

Rohit Sharma said...

Unfortunately I read the end of the post first, else I would have also started thinking, you and romance..:)
But if you remove rain from it, it surely sounds as one...
Lagta hai baarish se kuch jyada hi pyaar hai mohtarma ko...
Nice post...And when you told me you wrote it on the fly...It appears even better....

Deepshikha said...

@Rohit :- romantic poem and me :O God all my friends have gone mad!!

:) Rain is truly special to me...

Diplomacy and u don't match!!!

Unknown said...

Ishq ko yun he bezubaan nahi kehte.. Jab nigahen kafi hai haal e dil bayaan karne ke liye..

Deepshikha said...

MR.Fukra, nazre churaaye jaate hain, iss kadar ki log chura nikal jaate ain, aur dekhte bhi nahi ki kitna dhuaan reh gaya