Tuesday, August 19

Is it you, is it me, is it love?

“Sometimes I sit and wonder why do you love me? What is it that you like about me?”

Huh!!!! What?

“No really, why do you say that you like me, that I am the one, that I brighten up your day, I am the sun in your sky, why do you think we are perfect for each other, we complete each other…??”

What!!!! What are you thinking? Why are you thinking this? Why this question all of a sudden? Baby is something wrong? Did I hurt you? Is something bothering you…?

“No Andy just a passing thought, it just came aise hi, no preamble, no reason, no occasion, just wanted to know… Why the surprise? ‘’

Dear, I am still reeling under the full import of your question, its like confusing me and freaking me out in a weird way, I think something is wrong…

“Come on Andy, you Andrea should know by now that I have things on my mind, I don’t cloak them and say, I express them as they are…”

Hmmm… Why do I like you and only you, why are you the most important person in my life? Why is it that I want to share every little little things and events with you, Why do I get insecure without you? All these are trick questions, give me time to answer… I have never thought about it… I need time sweets, but am sure of one thing that I love you, for today and ever and ever…

“You think of a reason while I go make cheese popcorn and nacho’s along with cold coffee, till then you be ready… Till then dear…” grinning!!!

Women!!! God! Why did you make them so?I mean here we were sitting an enjoying a quiet evening together after ages, trying to discover more of(Ahemm!! )…about each other when what does it strike her? Lets play “who wants to e a millionaire!!!” Who wants to be a millionaire?? Oh dear God, the chances of you knowing the ever so temptin million dollar questions answer is negligible, and your life lines wont work as well..!!! Well let me try to use one atleast ‘Call a friend’…

(Phone rings) ‘Hey man! Wats up? Enjoying a lazy Sunday!!!???’

Sunday my foot yaar, I need your help, big time!!!

‘Slow down dude slow down, explain me the mess you have gotten into… What happened with Deeps now?’

Dude!! How’d you guess its her?

‘I am not single either, and ou were sounding deperate, its only when it’s a car trouble, you run out of your scotch or H-E-R, since you won’t be driving now, and we bought Scothch esterday, so its h-e-r. Tell me dude, you must be on the timer!!!’

What do I like about her? Why did I fall in love with her?

‘Oh Man! You are really caught in a web!!! Seriously man, never love intelligent females they’ll take you for six!!!’

No yaar, seriously, this has even got me thinking, why do I like her, why is it that I turn for comfort and its only with her do I find it? Why did I pursue her?

‘Want to go for a drive and talk it out? Before you say, No Sam won’t mind, and No I’d rather not spend an evening with her rather than you, plus I could bring her along, women understand emotions better… Want to come along with Deeps or alone?’

Alone, definitely, and bring Sam along, she’s the brains, let me check with Deeps whether she could spare me… I’ll message you if she does, and your car by the way, riding that Jag of yours inspires me…

‘Sure but you buy the Scotch… Ahhh I mean the Juices this is my non-alcoholic beverage weekend. Ok Till then, buddy, and don’t fret alone…

(keeps the phone down and goes looking for Deeps)

Deeps, Honey do you mind if I go out with Rishi and Sam….? No on second thoughts ill you come along with us…?

‘Now!!!!? On Sunday?!!!? All ok? Sure you go ahead, nah I wont join you, will do a little bit of catching up on my blog, you go and have fun, and don’t worry about our conversation, we’ll have it sometime later…’

You sure you don’t want to come along? You sure you don’t mind?

‘Dear if I did, I would tell you… Go and have fun, but remember this is a dry weekend!!!’

Yeah yeah I remember… Bie Dear… Take Care, Call if u need something… (drat it had to be a dry weekend, now there is no scotch or cognac to bolster my thoughts!!! Muttered Andy…)

Part 1 ends…

1 comment:

Voice said...

the first part seems usual. But it is well written...

I think DHAMAKA later parts me hoga

waise blog Deeps likhne jaa rahi thi.. to post andy ka kaise ho gaya :d