Thursday, March 29

Not mine...but beautiful poem

Hai dis is not mine... but i fell in love with this poem on sight...

Some people that we meet,
As we live each day,
Change us by their lives,
And the things they say.
So, with much caution,
Our friends we should choose,
Lest by their influence,
Our own soul we should lose.
Oft times, I have considered,
The choices I have make.
At times, I honestly admit,
My choices made me afraid.
Good friends are a treasure,
More precious than can be told.
Their worth cannot be measured,
In silver or in gold.
I have the richest blessing,
Of friends and loved ones, dear,
Who have been good examples,
And made the way so clear.
You have been my anchor.
You have been my friend.
The way your life has touched me,
Has given me hope again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful poem and noone can disagree to the fact tht friends r really important part of ones life..
so when will a beautiful poem by you coming up...

Anonymous said...

no time soon sweets...i cant write poems.. i can just appreciate them.. :)

Rohit Sharma said...

I am not asking anybody to expect gratitude in friendship...
Here I am not writing about the people
with whom you are in contact and in any moment of distress you can call them as
they are not physically near to you. I am talking of people who at some point of time,came in your life,stayed there,were your friends and then went away.Probably,nowadays they do not come in your mind even for a long time.And towards them I feel gratitude that they were there when I needed them.

Rohit Sharma said...

Hi...I am not offended by anything you have written...Probably the way I phrased my sentence made you thought like that..And when I am saying this I really mean it that I am not offended....So,no need to be sorry...
Let me put a question to you:-
" I worked with this friend of mine for almost an year in same group and we were good friends. After an year I switched to some other group and our meeting became quite sparse. And the day when my friend left the company,our last meeting
was by chance and It was not like meeting of friends. That prompted me to think what is that which caused all these things to happen.
Now let me ask you,what do you think
was the cause of such a scenario? It might be myself also. So,feel free to write if you think I am a cause."

Rohit Sharma said...

You might be true...but I still feel (atleast for myself) that friendship does get affected by people around you...I have reached to this conclusion after going through several stages in my life first school,then college and now my professional life...