Saturday, March 31

Ambiguity

Well i am not confused about what i want to write or about the meaning of this term... So I will solve this confusion by writing about the ambiguous nature of mine :D

I am not that serious, dull or boring or even psychotic u would have presumed me to be after reading my blogs...Well I am a little but not that much :D

To solve this ambiguity (which by the dictionary means a state of confusion, but i say means confusion caused by one side...) I will narrate some of my sweet and some of my not so sweet pranks I pulled...though they are not very naughty but they are kinda cute... ok to break my serious stereotype i think ....

#1 my sweetest prank - undoubtedly Pulak was at the receiving end of this... It was a very rare cold morning in calcutta (and i feel cold is the rarest of rare occasions). And as usual me n bro were bickering who'd go and have a bath first (well its like we both fight to take a bath in moms room which had the works a tub, rain shower etc)... I got ready with my clothes and shower kit when very smartly bro sneaked in... unluckily for him he just took his towel and his kit... This obviously falred my temper and hurt my little fragile ego... so to get back on him i went clothes hunting...i hid all his clothes the ones in the laundry, the washed and dried ones, the fresh ones everything, took his closet keys with me... when he came out i sweetly went inside without a word... Poor baby was knocking at the door for an hour for me to come out ...which i obviously didnt and the poor guy was freezing for an hr... ( co' dads clothes wdnt even fit him any hows...) Lol...was he furiously cold ;) I remember he would take his keys with him after that for a long long while

2# my baby'ish prank- my close friends 16th birthday... am at wits end at what to do for her... cause her birthday came very late and i was out of ideas, or whatever i had she knew me well enough to guess my next move... any hows i went shopping, got her a gift... Then what? thinking thinking, then it strikes me... I go to a florist shop, order a bouquet of dazzling red roses, arranged with an array of shrubs, in a very romantic way (well thats till date my best arrangement ). and i sent them along with a card which said " To my cutest" " with loads of love and roses forever " "guess"... I got them delivered at her birth time which was 8.30 am, along with a small cake.. Then called her normally did tp everything ( i just wish ppl at their birth times) so she was yapping to me while taking a bath when her family comes upto her and is like roses for u... She shrieks, then says it must be u, i somehow pretend ignorance and feign shock... And when she reads the card its a comp different writing (
I had made the card shop person write it).. So she spent her entire time in school and after it wondering who that guy it would be... I only broke the news to her when she was standing at the florist the next day arguing with him :D... God! was she livid.!!! but i being me managed to cool her down

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a light blog among ur heavy blogs.. :D

Anonymous said...

here from abhishek's blog

1.you really work hard for pranks
2.what u do when u dont know the birthtime of some friend

Deepshikha said...

well when i dont know my friends birth time (which is very rare coz' when i ask whens ur bday i also ask whats ur birth time :D ) i make sure to make the other ppl feel spcl so wish that person nearly every two hours...
and i have to work hard for my pranks coz' have pulled so many on my frnds that they can expect things from me... so have to watch out to have fun!!