Wednesday, December 5

Tagged

Tagged by Bhavesh

I am thinking about: That I think too much, and thinking is a waste of time, so I am thinking that I should stop thinking…

I said: Everybody loves u, just the way they know how to love, not the way u expect them too…

I want to: Be on a waterside, with cool breeze, beach and a small hill to climb…

I wish: That I was a shade of goodness, as some people perceive me to be ..( sachchi, promise)

I regret: Having no regrets in life… I wouldn’t have done anything I haven’t, or change anything I have

I hear: Silence drumming, my own heartbeats, and the click clack of my keyboard…( my a.c is actually noiseless!!! Wow!) oh and now ma yelling to have breakfast (sheesh! Just my life) :D

I am: A glass of wine…

I dance: Well I am rolling with laughter at the mere thought of my dancing

I sing : the songs of bravery for those who can manage this Herculean task!!!

I cry: Alone.

I am not: What u think I am

I write: to reach out...( to whom I don’t know)

I confuse: Patience with hard work

I need: Togetherness

I tag Nobody…some lessons learnt the hard way are not forgotten

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take u too The isles of West Indies...all your wishes would come true :)
And trust me deeps, you are a genuinely very nice person...trust people when they praise u

Voice said...

well said... :)

>>I wouldn’t have done anything I haven’t, or change anything I have J

why there is J (stray J) in the end.
and if this is true.. hats off for u

>>A glass of wine…
must be very costly :P

>>Alone
why only alone

>>What u think I am
hmmm.... i shud stop thinking then :P

>>I tag Nobody…some lessons learnt the hard way are not forgotten :)

tag likhna itna bhi mushkil nahi hai.... and u did good...
main to tumhe aur tag karta but agar tumhe pasand nahi to nahi karunga :)

kuchh answers really mast the

Deepshikha said...

Ateet: U go with Ria, I'll explore them on my own :)
No i am not...

Voice: Its a stray J, I'll edit it, thanks... And really I truly believe it

Nope not costly just for the highly distinguished :)

Ah so u do think about me ;)

Hello I love writing tags, I know if I tag anyone, nobody is gonna write it, so thats tthe lesson, u keep tagging me, I dont mind

Voice said...

highly distinguished :O
means highly costly :P

Yes i do :)

but WE wrote