Wednesday, April 2

Little Moments

Hello!!! I am back after a useless exile (useless because I am yet the same old writer, no changes) and a highly non-sense poem (which incidentally I am yet to interpret myself) with a post which just struck me yesterday night when I was doing a very small conversation with a dear friend in the night...

Well I was a little off track yesterday and while thinking I realised that lifes greater joys is actually hidden in the small small gestures, the little little things inherent in the peoples care or actions towards you... We always preach that lifes not about enjoying the big moments, its making the small ones, we seldom practice... If my deathbed tomorrow I were to look back at the pages of my life, I wouldn't want to just see a page written in 'golden' and then 100 blank pages and the a page in 'golden'... I'd rather prefer a page written in 'golden' followed by two hundred pages of silver, and then a golden... It makes my life seem less bleak and more precious..If I were to steal a life book I'd steal the ones with silver... Its not that we don't et the silver in our lives, its just that we are two busy collecting the Autumn leaves that we forget Spring lasts longer...

So here I am thanking the people in my life who have made those small gestures seem so huge that I am indebted to them throughout my life, of making my life exactly that - LIFE...

#Thank You for the Chocolates you got for me from the returns of your pet project... My first gift from u became irrelevant as the sweet taste of my last chocolates still lingers in my mind and my taste buds, and the wrappers safely stowed away in my memory box...

I still remember you offering to drive me to the nearest hospital (yes its amusing the very thought of it) and get me admitted when I had my liver problems, specially just the NEXT day after I met u for 3 hours!!!!


#Everything You do is special...

I still remember putting you on hold for 10 minutes on my birthday night at 12 even though you wanted to wish me first, to talk to another friend on STD... And yet not hanging up and talking to me for a while...

You accepting my testimonial even though you knew you will be ragged for it...BIG TIME ragging...

Your forwarding messages from your friends cell to yours just to send them to me, when you had nothing to say...

#Dear everything you do is AGAIN always special...

Your coming down to meet me to somewhere from somewhere to say Hi!!! Bringing your bhabhi and niece along in the process!!..

I still remember you messaging me from your friends phone when your network wasn't catching, because I was upset..!!!

I still remember my morning messages ;-)

# I remember you calling me up when I was low, even though you never called...

I remember you sending me a mail daily for 20 days when I was busy with my exams...

# For calling me up to find out whether I did take my medicines...

For actually proposing the way I suggested...

#I remember you agreeing to partner me in all my crazy schemes...

For trusting me with your deepest secret...

# Dear you are nearly my sister!!
For every conversation we have when you are on your walk or not, for the strawberry ice creams we share, for discussing my career options list (it must be 100 by now)...

# For all the hugs u have given me till now...

#Letting me know the power of one for all and all for one...

# For introducing me to the whole new meaning of humility, warmth and making me respect u... (P.S- We barely know each other, I know still...)


The list would be endless for each one of u...still i feel special already... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Special people like u deserve special attention dear... If I count the little things you have done I'd probably be Bill Gates!!!!

Voice said...

how can u write such long blogs...


And i know another person who used to forward messages from other people mobile so that he can send them to u :)

--------
U r lucky :)