Saturday, May 26

I, me, Deepshikha


Born under the sun sign of Gemini,
Little did this naughty girl ever cry.
Deepshikha was the name she got,
Who bought the wrath upon those who forgot.
The younger of the two siblings,
Pampered and spoilt was she but still smiling.
Adorable and shy was she,
but if she warmed up to u
A mile a minute would blabber thee
Pink and strawberry were her pet passion
Her twinkling grin was her prime attraction.
The perfect toy for elder brother
Who danced on her tunes without a bother.
Always caring and worrying
Her intelligence always went hunting
Very angry and a with short fuse
She had all the things to make her use
Ok meet the chatterbox who did 10 things a time
Who liked smells but disliked lime.
Ok have a good day
because she wrote you a poem for which you wouldnot pay


Well this poem is what I wrote in school when I was in the 6th standard for an 'english literary club' meeting, cause then I followed rules (yes i did follow them at times :D) ... I had lost it... Its an advance birthday gift for me from a friend who had it... Thanks sweets... Luv ya for this...

God! I was so arrogant of myself then :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aapko 6th standard mein hi self realization ho gaya tha..:P
very sweet poem..

Voice said...

sweet poem :)