Saturday, May 26

Tagged

btw voice am really sorry but when i asked u wat a tag is I hadnt meant u to tag me, it wasnt for an invitation to be tagged, so please don't get me wrong...


Tagged by Voice

*Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

- Well I have fictions all around me... The line is " Oh that I was just warming up, Dad"

*What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Simpsons

*Without looking, guess what time it is?
-4.05 p.m

*Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
- 4.35 pm

*With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- my cell ringing, and atif aslams 'kuch is tarah'

*When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- an hour back to get a dvd for 'hustles' the bbc t.v. series

*Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
-My blog

*What are you wearing?
- Jeans and a 't'

*Did you dream last night?
-Yes. Don't talk about it though.

*When did you last laugh?
-??

*What is on the walls of the room you are in?
-Strawberry pink and my collaged snaps

*Seen anything weird lately?
-Yeah. mirror

*What do you think of this quiz?
- weird

*What is the last film you saw?
- Shootout at Lokhandwala (why?)

*If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
-Nothing I have every single thing money can buy

* Tell me something about you[me] that I[who tagged me] dunno.
*You know almost nothing about me. First thing first. I am not a very creative person.( lol i copied his line coz' it was the most apt one)

*If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Insecurity the root of all troubles.

*Do you like to dance?
-Never even think about it!!!!

*George Bush
- bushism

*Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- well at 19 i think i have a long way to think

*Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Would it matter to his name him being first or second?

*Would you ever consider living abroad?
-Not really.

*What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
- Hey you havent come to the wrong place yet :D.



I tag nobody, cause no one would write it:D

1 comment:

Voice said...

ds

mujhe pata hai u ddnt ask abt tag to get tagged... but i tagged u.. becoz it is fun :P

u can tag someone also.. start a new tag and u can tag abhi n mee :P

chalo nicely done.. with ur first tag