Thursday, July 12

My addictions!!!

Well to mention my addictions is like trying to write a the worlds longest book :D.... but I'll write about my favorite ones:

Naughty me, lives for:

Chocolates... its my pet passion...am addicted to it...its the meal which u can give me at 7 o'clock in the morning... but this too am very picky about... No wafers or nuts... just plain chocolate, or caramel...I also love Dark chocolate...according to my friends am the only mad person who can have a 90% dark chocolate :)... 5Star, Dairy Milk, Lindt-swiss thins, loads and loads make the list...

Books... Give me a book in a language I can read and leave me alone with it... cause till I complete a book I start I can't rest in peace... I get lost in the world of books, its like I pick one character and then that person is me... I love Sons of fortune, Shall we tell the president, My life by Bill clinton...so many

Gmail: I mine this is so addictive...archive, no delete, simple star important mails... If u have to find an year old mail just search... Don't know what exactly is in the mail search u'll find... Chatting with friends has never been easier...It saves chat history so u can go through them over and over... So so user friendly yaar come on... It also gives u mails as conversations...I have been using it for nearly 2 years now...ever since it was launched

My contact Lenses.: am addicted to my fresh vision... I need to wear them as soon as I take a bath and I don't open them till before I go to sleep...I wear them for nearly 18 hours!!! I need to change or dispose them every 15 days... its necessary for my fresh vision... I took my contacts before my glasses...and its been 10 years now!!!

Google ask me to find anything, even a telephone number written in my telephone diary, and chances are I'd search google for it...A movie review, hotel bookings, Research for seminars, time pass/waste just about anything... Oh! I once searched myself also :-) didn't find myself though, so since then my ambition has become to appear on google search :-)

Yapping: ok so someone told me that all girls yap, so am not special...but that lucky guy hasn't spoken to me yet to realise when I talk, its time to run for covers... cause I don't know the meaning of shut up!!!

Drives: I need to go out on a drive just about anywhere, but can't stay at home for too long..:-)

Cooking: how could this not be there on the list? I am a doctors delight (ufff cause I send so many patients to them baba...) If I had it my way, I'd cook all three meals a day... I have been cooking since I was 5...and seriously speaking, only criticism I can't stand about , is any which comes for my cooking...

Last but not the least Music: John Denver in Leaving on a Jet plane, or George Micheal in Careless Whisper, Roan Keating in When u say nothing at all,or any english blues or Mohammad Rafi or Mukesh or Kishore Kumar or Atif or any slow songsinger am down... I dont need anything more in the day... no wonder people are complaining that am going deaf !!!

So next time when I say I was busy with any of the above mentioned things, don't say I was whiling my time Please...baby am addicted ;-) (its a song )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will also chek if i am thr on google or not[:D]
books.. i complete a book(300 pages) in approx. 1 month.

Anonymous said...

So sweet baby!!! you forgot strawberry milkshake!!!! ;-)

Google pe even I searched my name, kuch mila nahi ;-) join the boat!!!

U also forgot wikipedia

Deepshikha said...

I Love My blog!!! I searched myself again on google and got my blog as the top search result!!!!!!!!!!!! lol atleast I came...lol but next time I feature on google, it'd be more detailed report on me