Wednesday, October 10

Wants

I had wanted you to be there forever
I had wanted you to be my friend
I had known the relation to change
Through sands of time
I had wanted you to feel the same

I had not wanted you to not to change
For people do,
Time makes them...
I had not wanted me to be thee
For you
I had not wanted to be a flicker less emotion

I had wanted to understand all your pains
I had wanted to reason your hurting me
I got what I wanted in my last two wishes
But you forgot to see my thoughts on a train...

You claimed I was your closest friend
That you couldn't do without me
That you cared for me
I had wanted my hopes to not soar...

Because the wants never get fulfilled
The wants ended like thee
I had wanted never to be hurt
No scope of hurt is left by thee

So never want...
There is a little rule
That grants you your want
But how it twists and turns it
You are left to figure your fault....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all want that u keep writing :)


~Voice

Anonymous said...

nice poem.. but a comment abt the content.
wants get fulfilled if you control ur wants. go for what you want.. but expectation frm others will mostly lead to disappointment.

and finally please keep on writing.

Deepshikha said...

kind sirs, to keep praising my writing... but aane de, i dont mind ;)


and abi i truly truly agree...wants r like the door of a broken damn...u cant contain it, cant direct its course... and it flows unreasonably...unstoppable

Deepshikha said...

ooooppppsssss
**dam not damn

Rohit Sharma said...

Hey, very well written....
Prose to Verse...Good one...
Keep Going...

But why always look at negative
angles....
Why not look at those times when
fulfillness of wants create those happy times? Surely many of us do that but its unfair if you only consider the times when your
wants are not fulfilled.

Barkha said...

where did that stem from??

Deepshikha said...

Rohit: Its not always possible to look at the brighter side of things, the unfulfilled wants hold u back at times and stop ur progress, because emotions are controlled not contained :) but yes I agree, this was negativity personified.. any other outlook wasn't considered...:D and verse is not there, its just prose with nice formatting as some1 had recommended me..:)

Doi: Ah!! I should have expected u here, returning my visit to ur blog and its comment there... :)
What did what stem from? Wants? unfulfilled? my post? my blog? me?
u know my level of understanding ur english is slightly tough :D
( just pulling ur legs, dont kill me)