Tuesday, October 30

Another day in confusing girl's life

Dear Diary
Wednesday

Oooo!!!!!!! I think I want to become a millionaire, and soon..Today I went shopping and there was this too die-for dress which i saw at Kimaya...WOW!!! I mean wow!! It was a fab fab dress yaar... It was a silk trousers in white, with this silver belt boles and a silhouette ...which just about skimmed through you... And with that an amazing pale pinkish shirt in the colour of dusty rose pink in Taffeta....it was a full sleeved, balloon sleeved shirt which then cut like a corset.... just wow...with pearl buttons sewn to it... well before u ask me the price, I don't know...as u know jaan, all these places dont have price tags, coz if u have to ask the price, then u cant afford to shop there..and I could always swipe my brother ka credit card but yaar kyun kisi ka itna favour lena?? Phir u must have a boyfriend with whom u can dress out, infact for whom u dress... Well I was thinking ek time pass ka boy friend bana le?? But then yaar, a boy friend is too high maintenance....I mean u throw attitude, make them buy gifts, but honestly speaking, if u keep aside the typical girlish things, there is so much more to a relation than having all that...its about sharing dreams, thoughts views, differences...Its about accepting u as the total mixed up difficult u...its about sharing those little tender moments...its about walking holding hands...its about caring to take medicines... Eeeekkksss!!!! too much emotions involved...Yaar if I decide tomorrow I don't like him , but he really likes me, toh both are hearts will break nad, his wid pain, and mine with hurting someone, thats why no boyfriend, hence buying that dress got cancelled....

Oh then I went to Shoppers Stop, arrey had told u nah, wanted to buy a purse for mom, aise hi, from a lot of days mom's been feeling low low kinds, so thought a surprise gift will pick her up... Went to the purses section, had it my way, I would have bought her a perfume or a watch, but Alas! Ma doesn't use all that, so I'd have to use it (Not that I would have minded ;) )but it would have defeated my purpose... Hmmm U know what I saw? No not a Giordano or a CK, that is what i bought, I saw this extremely cute guy, shopping with this little sister of his (well am sure she was his sis, not niece or daughter, because of the way he adored her with attention) for a knapsack...And he didn't seem to have the faintest clue..So where he apprehensively he approached me, I refused flat out, I mean be it a cute guy, why do I help a stranger?? But I couldn't refuse that sweet little girl...so off we went shopping for an hour, debating countlessly, on the utility and futility of the bags.. Meanwhile openly flirting with him... Obviously purposefully, I was just in a mood of charming somebody... Then finally he selected a bag for her, and then had the audacity to offer to 'gift me one as a token of remembrance for such a fine day, in such a charming company' Huh! and then request for my number for future shopping needs... Well what did you expect obviously I didn't give him my number, he was a stranger, and I don't make friends with strangers... So I very sweetly said, 'I am not interested in becoming a salesgirl, let me complete my studies, if I dont get a job I'll become one and let u know'...I can still see his dumbfounded face...!!!

Ah well I got this lovely bag for mom, in tan brown leather...sleek, stylish, yet simple...class I love it...Oh and I love my choice also ;)

So ok, I had fun, letsee what tomorrow brings home for me...Good nigh.........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh it all has deeps there...the little gifts, the money savior...

Love ya babes...keep writing

Anonymous said...

first please clear my one doubt.. do people dress up for thr bf or gf only??.. well i dont agree with tht.

Voice said...

today ur thoughts were more clear.. than yesterday

well i also don't think people dress up for bf/gf but we always want some excuse in our sub conscious mind to buy new clothes. it is more like momentary idea or feeling. these kinds of thought comes in our mind (mind is always willing for making fake excuses in accord of our need) so i find it natural if she(whose diary we are reading) is thinking of impressing someone when she was about to buy the new dress..


dutch kyu?

Deepshikha said...

At: Welcome back Doc!! Comeon if I write something, I have to be there somewhere... :D

Ab: Well maybe not everybody, but young ones at 20 mostly do, consciously or unconsciously its to mark an impression, coz at this age, thats what is fun, and most yungsters enjoy their lives...like me;)


Voice: Agreed, but still when u r at a young age, these are the little things that become a lot important...


Main bahut expensive hun, mujhe treat dene jayenge toh bechare bankrupt ho jayenge, then what will happen in CHennai? isiliye dutch, coz merese woh treat lene waale nahin hain..

Anonymous said...

tum dono mil kar mujhe treat de dena?

so kaha jaa rahe hai hum??

jaldi batao and mere se appointment lo becoz i m very busy after a week
so i wud prefer this weekend only... :)

Anonymous said...

last comment was from me

~bhav/voice

Deepshikha said...

well currently voice u chose a very wrong moment for this innocent comment...have just made somebody angry yet again, by not agreeing to a treat, and then making a very careless mistake :)

But pucca, whenever we treat each other, I'll call and invite u personally, and wd hope u'd have the time from ur very busy schedule..:)