Sunday, October 28

Why gals are so confusing [part 1]

Dear Diary
Tuesday

I some how wonder at times, why me? Why do I always have to understand other people's problems... See things from the perspective...why do i have to consider what the other person in going through, before venting out my frustration? I mean tell me Can't I ever be angry... whenever I am angry I am told I am being unreasonable, immature, throwing a tantrum..why do people want me to grow up... I mean I always understand when you people have issues, so why don't u understand mine?

So u be angry, its ok because u r in a mess...u r having stressful issues to deal with... U r under pressure, and I am the only person who is living a life of peace and contentment...No issues, No hassles...a life as peaceful as the pond right?

I am not complaining for being there in all your problems, I am complaining that u understand me...

Arrey I am not talking Gibberish...this is what happened to me today... I was damn upset and when Sonu called I was a little rude to him...Not even rude I'd say aloof...but still fine term it rude.. And he got angry and hung up...I mean whatyaar not done... If I am rude u won't ask me whats wrong, what's worrying u, why u upset...but u'll hang up just like that...??

If I tell you I am upset want to talk about something, you will say please yaar, don't mind today am not in the mood or don't have time, but still I never never hang up on u when u upset...

When I say I am busy I do remember to ask u what was wrong then, but even when u r in a mood, or free, u don't remember to ask why I was sad, worried or whats the status on it now?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? Why am I being called an immature female, who is not understanding your situation, when always I listen quietly without an issue, always understand Ur problem when u hurt me, when u ignore me, when u don't care about me, but one day I don't and I become a kid?

Okay lets leave that...Diary You know what happened today? I was coming from college on my way home...on the way I saw this very old and weak man begging on the road...He was so frail and so haggard that he moved my soul... A pitiable man, who at some point would have had the airs of a self respecting, self sacrificing person..He carried himself tall and proud...Why why do people leave their parents like that? Is it the parents mistake that they didn't leave the children to beg on the street..? How could they? The children where a part of them, their life... So why did it change for the kids? Why did they leave their parents helpless on the road, stripped of money, love, support, hope, and belief...And above of all stripped of Self respect? I tell u what give me a shot gun I'll kill all those sons... and the daughters-in-law?? do the same with her parents and they'll shut up forever...

The day I earn enough I swear that day I will build an old age home... I am 20 give me 10 more years...I will do it!!!

Ok nighti night diary...talk to you tomorrow my love am sooooo sleeepppyyyyyy

12 comments:

Voice said...

Voice was here

what's worrying u, why u upset?

agar kabhi problem ho to rolu polu ka sir khao... tasty hai ;)

cheer up n i wish u keep the spirit of doing good to others

Deepshikha said...

You just paid me my biggest compliment...:-) this is not my diary, this is a fictional diary being created by me..:) i would never air my diary in public... :D

But i am hurt, u didnt offer me ur head also? i am not ur frnd..:( u dont know how fat i am...I need two brains to eat...aur bechaare rolu polu ka dimaag toh khatam hone ko aa gaya...i have eaten it so much...dats y he's running to chennai..;)

Thanks for being so concerned :)

Anonymous said...

ya whenever u hav any prob.. rolu polu ka sir khao bahut tasty hai(gobar bhara hua hai):D

Anonymous said...

btw why were you so upset yesterday? what happened? :D

Deepshikha said...

hello mr. abhishek... mere sweet se rolu polu ke sir main chocolates bharti para hain...gobar nahi... Ab yeh baat alag hain ki bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad...;-)

right voice :D??

Deepshikha said...

well actually nah I was upset because i ate rolu polu ka head fully, and there was nothing left isiliye ;-)

Idot...seriously temme hows d post?

Anonymous said...

well the title of the post sums it all.. why gals are so confusing?
it was adventurous to peek into the complex brain of gals.

Voice said...

i have a limited stock so i do not offer, it is for those only who come and take it on their own... so mera sir khana ho to ... u know where it is :)

yes, u shud never air ur diary in public... and even if u do so.. just tag it that this one is a work of fiction :)

right
>>right voice
and i m bandar too
aur ur rolu polu never offers me his head

jaane se pehle treat le lena kanjus se

Deepshikha said...

voice: I think I'd be happy with whatever little has been offered to me, but thanks for the information anyways :)
I was waiting to complete my second post before saying, I take ur skepticism in agreeing to the fact that this wasnt my diary as a compliment...thank you :D

Well rolu polu didnt offer me his either, I had to locate it and then use it..and from what I've heard of u, I really think our definition of 'bandar' differs...u r too great is wat rp has to say about u...

Well i'll leave enough money with him to survive in CHennai, so we'll dutch..

RP/Abi: If u give me such ganda sa comment again i'll always post my posts when u cant read it pucca... u know the theme of my series yet u didnt comment x-( U r so irritating :D

Anonymous said...

Kyun bechare RP ko torture kar rahi ho... woh banda mujhe bahut seedha lagta hain jo tumhe asaani se jhel leta hain...

I finally bow down to u...What u think when, and do what, is only your guess... no body can guess what u gonna do next,u r mind is a complexity of characters...U truly a devil...

Btw I agree this is not u, Deeps has too much patience with friends to ever get angry on them, but truly the second part is u...

Anonymous said...

mera comment ganda. x-(
no comment again.. well for this post only...:D

Rohit Sharma said...

Noble writing....Noble thoughts...Noble aim...Dont let them down....