Friday, January 25

Random thoughts collected

This morning I woke up to a mildly surprising weather... Till yesterday me and my poor city were plagued from scorching heat in the middle of January, the so-called-coldest-month of the seasonal cycle of my city... On waking up today I discovered an overcast condition, minimum sunlight and cool or shall I say cold breeze blowing... Its one of those few sudden weather changes here... It was a nice weather and nice morning... While I was thinking of a nice morning, with cool winds caressing me, possibility of a shower to take some toll of the rising mercury, and clean the dust laden flora and architecture, along with having a similar affect on the cob-web shackled and dust coated minds and souls of men and women, there were some for whom this was signal of gloom... I came out of my room only to hear my bro muttering under his breath, that such overcast conditions, cold winds a possibility of rain, his suggestion was it that it was a dampener to the spirits, seemed gloomy and sad... The cold winds signified the absence of warmth, and brought about a loneliness, the winds slapped your face as a punishment for a crime not committed, or not know to have been committed... The rains in the winter numbs the body, in turn numbs your feelings, which nowadays very rarely comes to the surface...

I was left thinking how very different human interpretations of a given situation is... That is a very coarse truth, and truth it seems is stranger than fiction... What the human mind believes is unnerving...Like a simple weather conditions raised my mood a 100 times, it dampened somebody Else's spirit 100 times... Somebody could call me dark, deep person whom pain, sorrow gloom attracts, or a person who lives life happy in the worst of situations... Its a matter of ones viewpoint... As I always say when u think too much of what others think about u, u end up thinking all those things which they can never think about u...

Why do we think so much? What goads our actions so much? Why do we have a reaction, an opinion on just about every situation, yet we can never express our feelings our emotions, which truly deserve words well? Well my logic say its probably because of the insecurity, the vulnerability of exposing our sensitive and naked yearnings to anyone, of being silently affected or to show people our weak spots, cause we genuinely have convinced ourselves that in this materialistic and egoistical and me-better world, every one has an open dagger to make our wounds bigger, and if not have a UV camera to capture those spots, as a bargaining counter... But look around you is the world really that bad? Yours friends are not, your family is not, so may somebody Else's relations, learn to trust again... Another reason is the ego of thinking if he doesn't show his feeling why shall I? When one doesn't realise is that somebody else may need an effort to do the same, or is waiting for the other to begin?

Another question plaguing me is that am I truly this psycho, or do I have days off when I write such dark depressing tales... Any answerer's?

4 comments:

Voice said...

>>But look around you is the world really that bad

yeh line kuchh jani pehchani lag rahi hai :D

yes u r psycho ;)
but a sweet one :)

btw i dont think this post is a depressing u, it just get tainted as u were depressed

dont think so much.. mind is a dangerous place do not go there alone :P
shed some unnecessary weights u will feel lighter..

very well written
>:D<

Anonymous said...

very well written..
There is nothing depressing in this post. its ur views tht u hav put down so nicely in words.
I like rains alot and getting wet too. :)

Deepshikha said...

bhav: mujhe muft ka gyaan dene ki buri aadat hain, toh kabhi di hogi ;)

I am not sweet:)

:) I am certified depression writer:)

But it follows me everywhere, so I cant avoid the mind :) please dont mind :P

well written :O
>:D<

Abhi: Thank u:) but well written :O
But that doesnt mean its not depressing... u always get wet alone :P

Voice said...

woh line meri thi

tumne meri line mar li [-(