Sunday, February 24

Writers Block!!

Well the title suggests that I take myself to be a writer, though some times I doubt that fact by large...
Why?
Typical question from my friends when I finally conclude my thoughts (but I dont get irritated I love it, as it gives me another chance to think.)
Well...solely because:
1) I don't think I have very great vocabulary- my use of words are limited, and I cant find better words to express my thoughts,
2) Gift of expression- the flamboyance to easily understate the emotions, to play with thoughts, to create lasting images are truly not my forte...
3) Creativity and me don't match- One force you have to reckon with when u sit to write something is gremlin of an idea, for that u need to be inspired or conceptualise, to race that broad winger horses in your head.. And well I dont have horses in my head :)
4) Sense of humour- Well no explanations needed here, everybody knows I am a seriously serious person, with a bad or non-existent funny bone.

Only thing which proves I am a writer, is this block I have which prevents me from writing anything bearing a semblance to a line... Hence am on a undesired extended vacation :)


Try and Miss me ;-)

6 comments:

Voice said...

1. you expressed this quite elegantly

2. Better than many :P

3. Then dont create, write what u observe

4. funny. :))

hopefully block will be over soon :)

trying...

Anonymous said...

i am a regular reader of ur blogs and i feel ur a gr8 writer..
the way u put ur thoughts into words is simply amazing. the clarity in wat u want to say.
well noone can questions ur talent.. u write amazing... trust me.

Narcoleptic said...

hei look who i found...

Deepshikha said...

@ voice:- love u buddy for ur support :D but I am a two-bit writer...

@Abi- obviously i know its u dude :)
I dont trust u and welcome back to my blog...

@Hai Ish!God now I have too many great writer buddies!!

Anonymous said...

Wikipedia says :- " A writer is anyone who creates a written work, although the word more usually designates those who write creatively or professionally, or those who have written in many different forms."
Although I dont agree with your 1,2,3,4 but am giving you a benefit of doubt. At the least you write in different forms. ;)
So,when are you coming out of this block?

Deepshikha said...

Roh: whats wid the chachchu?